This document describes how to use Autenti API v1 to send a document and check its status:
- Authorize (in: clientId and clientSecret – parameters from company account settings (API tab); out: access_token and identity_id).
- Create new document (in: access_token and identity_id from previous step + document description, receivers and viewers; out: documentId).
- Upload file to the document (in: access_token, identity_id and documentId from previous step + binary PDF file).
- Send the document and SMS (in: access_token, identity_id and documentId).
- Check document status and download (in: access_token, identityId, documentId; out: document status and URL). Push notifications to callback URL are also available.
- Send a reminder.
- Withdraw / Cancel.