This Cookies Policy shall apply to Autenti ("Autenti") comprising both websites and apps.
Data Controller - shall mean Autenti sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań, operator of the website administered as "Autenti" ("Autenti"), providing electronic services, as well as keeping and accessing information on User's equipment.
Cookies - shall mean IT data, in particular text files, saved and kept on User's terminal equipment (e.g. PC, laptop, smartphone). These files enable the recognition of User's equipment and relevant adaptation of the website to individual preferences and expectations of the User. Therefore, they make it possible to assess User's preferences and find out how to improve the website. They usually contain a website name they come from, their validity, e.g. storage time in terminal equipment, and unique number for the identification of the browser used to connect to the website. Cookies are not used to identify the User and no identity is established on their basis.
Third-Party Cookies - shall mean Cookies placed by entities other than the Data Controller on their websites. Particular entities are operators of Cookies they have initiated, while the Data Controller may not be able to affect their selection and policy applicable to them.
Equipment - shall mean any electronic equipment used by the User to access Autenti.
II. Types of Cookies
- authenticate and keep the User logged in – Cookies enable the provision of information if the User is logged in, as a result of which Autenti may provide relevant information and features; they also enable keeping the User logged in, as a result of which the User does not have to provide his login and password on every Autenti website; in addition, they save information on how Users use Autenti. Therefore, authentication and keeping the User logged in allows for easy login, automatic filling out the forms and remembering website settings by the User, which improves the services and comfort of using Autenti services;
- configure Autenti – Cookies enable setting features and services on Autenti, including without limitation the optimisation of using websites and features of the Autenti app, as well as the adaptation of websites and Autenti app features to User preferences and expectations by saving settings selected by him;
- ensure security and reliability of Autenti – Cookies enable the verification of connection authenticity and optimisation of Autenti performance;
- display advertisements – Cookies enable the display of promotional messages and advertisements which are more interesting for Users and, at the same time, more valuable for advertisers to customise an advertising message; they can also be used to display advertisements outside Autenti;
- set User location – Cookies enable the adaptation of information and Autenti features to User location;
- review viewing figures – Cookies allow the Data Controller to understand Autenti User preferences better to improve and develop services. The Data Controller shall collect anonymous information and process data on trends without identifying personal data of particular Users.
As a rule, the following types of Cookies are used:
- Session Cookies – temporary files kept on the User's terminal equipment until he is logged out from Autenti or deactivates the software (internet browser);
- Permanent Cookies – files kept on the User's terminal equipment for a definite period of time in cookies parameters or until they are removed by the User manually.
- log in to or register on Autenti automatically using a third-party website (e.g. Google, Microsoft, Facebook),
- collect general and anonymous statistical data using analytical tools,
- present multimedia contents on Autenti websites downloaded from a third-party website,
- use interactive functions to facilitate communication or increase the popularity on Autenti using utilities and social media,
- present opinions and contents on Autenti websites downloaded from a third-party website.
III. Browser settings and Cookies
As a rule, software used to browse websites enables placing Cookies on terminal equipment by default. These settings may be changed so as to block automatic processing of Cookies in internet browser settings or inform the User each time they are transmitted to such equipment. For more information on the possibilities and methods used to process Cookies, please check your software (internet browser) settings. If the option enabling Cookies to be saved is deactivated in the internet browser, it usually does not make it impossible to use Autenti websites; however, it may cause some inconvenience and diminish user experience, while it is necessary to accept Session Cookies to use the Autenti app to authenticate and keep the User logged in.
An Autenti User using terminal equipment in cooperation with third parties should remember to log out from Autenti after the end of work.
The User may remove Cookies at any time, using features available in the internet browser.