Thanks to the domain protection function, you are guaranteed increased level of security, due to blocking the possibility of setting up new company accounts by your employees or other unauthorized persons.
What is this functionality for?
Restrict the possibility of creating new accounts by your employees or other unauthorised persons based on the email domain address. Only the administrators of your corporate account in Autenti will be able to invite additional users to the account.
- Control over the circulation of documents in your company.
- Decide who in your company should have an account on the Autenti platform.
- Limit unauthorised actions involving documents for signature - inside and outside your organization.
How it works?
When you select a service, our sales or customer support department will contact you and determine the addresses that can be logged on via Autenti. Access to the platform will be possible only from the indicated addresses.
These functionalities may interest you:
IP ADDRESSES EXCLUSIONS
Restrict access to your corporate account to specific IP addresses from which users can log in, minimising the risk of unauthorised access to your company's confidential documents.
FILE ACCESS CONTROL
Share signed documents only with those recipients who have a special password sent from the platform.
UPLOADING PASSWORD - PROTECTED SENDING ZIP FILES
You can enable sending signed documents protected by a password. The recipient receives SMS message with a password and the signed document by an e-mail in ZIP format protected by the password required to open it.
Start signing documents without
leaving your home for free
- one platform, many applications
- all forms of electronic signatures
- economy, speed and comfort
- customer satisfaction guarantee