The rules for the processing of personal data by Autenti Sp. z o.o.
On 25 May 2018 the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) came into force. The regulation imposes a number of new obligations on all entities that collect, process and use personal data. At Autenti sp. z o.o., we treat care of personal data as the highest priority. The security of your data is at least as important to us as the quick and convenient operation of the services we offer.
- Information obligation under article 13 of the GDPR
- Information obligation under article 14 of the GDPR
- Broker ID Information obligation under article 13 and 14 of the GDPR
- Autenti contractor – Information obligation under article 13 of the GDPR
- Autenti’s Partner Programme - Information obligation pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR