Are you having doubts as to whether or not this document has been forged or changed? Use the Autenti Validator to check!
The e-signature validator allows you to check the authenticity of different types of electronic signatures and seals in just a few simple steps.
Thanks to this, you can be 100% certain that the document has not been forged or changed in an unauthorized way.
At the end of this process you can download the Validation Attestation - a detailed report containing the verification result information, which can be used as evidence in legal disputes.
Why choose the Autenti Validator?
Not only can you check qualified signatures, but you can also verify different types of signatures with the Autenti Validator:
- qualified signature
- Polish trusted signature
- Polish personal signature
- electronic seal
- electronic signatures submitted through Autenti
Validation Attestation - your proof for legal disputes
The Validation Attestation is a detailed report in PDF format issued by Autenti with information about the verification result of electronic signatures and seals, which you can download after completing the process.
The report is secured with the Autenti seal, which allows it to be used in disputes, e.g. in court proceedings.
Only now! Download Validation Attestation for free
Fully utilise the Autenti Validator to verify every document that’s important to you and get:
Attestation that the document was signed with valid signatures and that its content has not been falsified
Proof for dispute cases
Detailed information on the validation of seals and signatures.
The validation of a signature and electronic seal in 3 simple steps:
Features of the Autenti Electronic Signature Validator
Support for different types of signatures
Validation of various types of electronic signatures, including the Qualified, Trusted, Personal and Autenti signature, as well as Seals.
No license costs
The use of our validator is completely free of charge, the only thing you pay for is the validation certificate in the form of a report. Just create an account on the Autenti platform and you’re all set!
Evidence in disputes, e.g. in court in the form of a detailed report issued by Autenti with the validation result.
Our tool meets all the requirements of the European Union Regulation.
The validator is intuitive to use, with a clean interface where all the important information is provided in a legible way.
No additional devices required
Convenient, fully online, no software installation required - you can use the validator wherever and whenever you need to.
The e-signature validator in Autenti supports all documents in the following formats:
Validate the authenticity and integrity of documents in seconds.
Reliable and automated
A fast and 100% reliable validation that eliminates the risk of errors.
Your documents are safe - we do not share them anywhere or store them.
What do our partners say about cooperating with Autenti?
“Using Autenti services not only significantly improved the sales process, but also brought real operational improvements in Rachuneo's operations. Many customers are convinced of the possibility of concluding a contract from home. In the current situation, digital contracts give additional value. Using them is now an integral part of our daily business activities."
“I am sure we will not return to the traditional way of signing documents because we feel and see a very large difference in the entire company. We don’t print a hard copy of the document, we don’t send it back by post, we save a lot of time and also contribute to helping the environment."
Choose a proven solution that is a part of the trust services ecosystem
We are a provider of many trust services and trusted by over 5000 companies. Here are some of them:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the validator of electronic signatures and stamps?
The validator checks the authenticity of electronic signatures and stamps. The type of signature, the validity of the certificates accompanying the signature, the signatory's details and whether the document has not been changed after signing is verified. In the case of a stamp, the validator checks the authenticity and integrity of the data and indicates the legal person who has affixed the stamp.
What is the Validation Attestation?
The Validation Attestation is a detailed report issued by Autenti with the results of the verification of signatures and electronic seals, which can be downloaded at the end of the process. The report is secured with Autenti's stamp in a way that allows it to be used in disputes, e.g. in court proceedings.
What types of electronic signatures do we validate?
The service allows the validation of qualified and non-qualified electronic signatures submitted in the XAdES, PAdES format, including the validation of trusted signatures, personal signatures and electronic signatures submitted via Autenti, regardless of their type.
How to interpret the overall validation results for the whole document and what does each status mean?
The following overall validation results are possible for the whole document:
- Validation of the document has a positive status (green) when all signatures and electronic stamps in the document have been verified as correct and the document has not been changed;
- the document validation has a negative status (red) when the document contains at least one incorrect signature;
- general status is not assigned when it is not possible to unambiguously verify all signatures - the validation results of individual signatures should be checked (more information below) to see why.
How to interpret the detailed validation results for specific electronic signatures and stamps and what does each status mean?
There are three possible validation results for specific electronic signatures and stamps:
- positive validation (green) - authenticity of signature and validity of certificates has been confirmed;
- negative validation (red) - the signature is incorrect, and the reason is given in the detailed results of the validation (see below);
- indeterminate validation (yellow) - the authenticity of the signature cannot be unambiguously verified, and the reason is given in the detailed validation results (see below).
What does the positive validation of the electronic signature mean in practice?
Validation is positive when the cryptographic verification of the signature has been successful and the identity of the signatory and the validity of the signature at the time of submission have been confirmed.
What may be the reasons for negative validation of the electronic signature?
According to the technical standards, the reasons for recognising the signature as incorrect may be:
- inability to verify the cryptographic signature
- incorrect cryptographic verification of the signature
- lack of possibility to confirm the integrity of the document
- certificate revoked at the time of signature
- certificate expired at the time of signature
- certificate was not valid at the time of signature
Validation results indicate the specific reasons why the signature was considered incorrect.
What may be the reasons for indeterminate validation of the electronic signature?
Validation results in an unspecified status if the signature cannot be unambiguously validated positively or negatively.
Among the reasons for not being able to confirm the validity of the signature are:
- no chain of trust can be established for the certificate
- the algorithm used is not recommended by the standards
- incorrect order of time stamps
- lack of evidence that the signature was affixed during the period of validity of the certificate
- data confirming the validity of the certificate cannot be accessed at this moment
Validation results indicate specific reasons why the signature could not be unambiguously verified.
Start signing documents without
leaving your home for free
- one platform, many applications
- all forms of electronic signatures
- economy, speed and comfort
- customer satisfaction guarantee