European data centers
We process data on the Autenti platform in the European Economic Area, working with data centres subject to European law.
What is this functionality for?
In the interests of the safety of all users of the Autenti platform, the data centres we use are located in the European Economic Area, which allows for uncompromising compliance with the GDPR.
- Guaranteed data security under the regime of European law.
- Facilitating the implementation of the accountability principle.
- Guaranteed and easy implementation of the rights of subjects of data.
These functionalities may interest you:
SSO (GOOGLE) LOGIN
You can log into the platform using your network resources, e.g. your Google account with one click and without the need to use additional passwords.
With the corporate domain protection feature, you can control the possibility of setting up company accounts by your employees or other people on their own.
IP ADDRESS EXCLUSIONS
Restrict access to your corporate account to specific IP addresses from which users can log in, minimising the risk of unauthorised access to your company's confidential documents.
Start signing documents without
leaving your home for free
- one platform, many applications
- all forms of electronic signatures
- economy, speed and comfort
- customer satisfaction guarantee