AUTENTI API TERMS & CONDTIONS
These Regulations (hereinafter: "Regulations”) define the terms and conditions of access and use of the API provided by the Administrator in order to develop practical applications of the Autenti Platform for the needs of the Administrator's Clients.
The use of the Autenti API is possible only on the terms set out in these Regulations.
Article 1. Definitions
The terms used in the Regulations shall mean as follows:
- Administrator - Autenti sp. z o.o. with its seat in Poznań at ul. Św. Marcin 29/8, 61-806 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda District Court in Poznań, the 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number [KRS] 0000436998, Tax ID no. [NIP] 783-169-32-51.
- Autenti API or Service – a service provided in the Software as a Service model (the so-called SaaS) by the Administrator for the API User, enabling the use of an access interface that employs the electronic data interchange protocol in the JSON standard, which allows communication of specific software with the resources (modules) of the Autenti Platform.
- Account – a set of data related to a given Client, including information provided by the Client during Registration, as well as information on the activity of the Client and Users added to this Account as part of the Autenti Platform. The Account enables ordering or full use of the services provided under the Autenti Platform, assigned to a given Account.
- User – a natural person who acts on behalf of or for the benefit of the Client or another person or on their own behalf and performs factual or legal actions within the Autenti Platform, in particular submitting an electronic signature.
- Client – a natural person, legal person, or an organizational unit without legal personality that has an Account on the Autenti Platform.
- Autenti Platform – an IT tool under which the service is provided electronically by the Administrator. The Autenti Platform is available on a website called "Autenti", in accordance with the Autenti Platform Regulations.
- Autenti Platform Regulations – regulations for the provision of electronic services, regulating the use of the Autenti Platform, the content of which is available on the website at https://autenti.com/regulamin/.
- API user – Administrator's Client, who gains access to the Autenti API as a result of following the procedures.
- Website using the Autenti API – a website owned or administered by an API User and which uses the Autenti API.
- Access Key – a sequence of characters generated by the authorization server by means of which the API User gains access to the Autenti API.
Article 2. Rules for providing access to the Autenti API
- In order to activate the Autenti API, the API User is required to obtain an Access Key. The Access Key is issued by the Administrator on the basis of a positive response to the Client's request or by activating the Service as part of an active Account maintained for the API User in the Autenti Platform.
- As a result of activating the Service, the API User receives an Access Key assigned to a given Account. Access to the Autenti API is payable in accordance with a binding price list.
- The Administrator has the right to refuse to grant the Access Key and the right to revoke it, in particular if, in the opinion of the Administrator, the person requesting access to the Autenti API does not provide a proper guarantee of sound conduct in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations, Regulations of the Autenti Platform, or may otherwise infringe upon the Administrator's interests or third parties.
Article 3. Terms of usage
- Using the Autenti API may not lead to:
a) violating generally applicable law, the provisions of the Autenti Platform Regulations, any rights of the Administrator or third parties, or good manners;
b) bypassing the fees resulting from the use of the Autenti Platform, specified on the basis of the Autenti Platform Regulations;
c) overloading, disrupting, or in any way affecting the operation of the Administrator's IT systems;
d) accessing protected data such as personal data, content of documents, or information exchanged between users of the Autenti Platform.
- The use or distribution of software based on the Autenti API that communicates with the Users of the Autenti Platform requires the Administrator's consent.
- Using the Autenti Platform to assign a document for electronic signature may – as a result of using the Autenti API functionality – proceed without the User interface of the Autenti Platform.
- The Autenti API may not be used by API Users as part of the software or websites:
a) whose actions may violate generally applicable law or the rights of third parties,
b) which contain content that is obscene, pornographic, or incites hatred, racism, or xenophobia,
c) which contain content that misleads the Users or requires login details to be provided to the Autenti Platform by persons other than the API User;
d) which act maliciously or to the detriment of any entity.
- The responsibility for violation of generally applicable law and the rights of third parties resulting from the use of the Autenti API rests with the API User and the Client under whose Account the API User operates.
- The Administrator will make every effort to ensure that the set of Autenti API methods available to the API User corresponds to the functionality of the Autenti Platform and is free from errors, while its use by API Users is at their own risk based on the documentation provided by the Administrator.
- The API User is responsible for the development, operation, and support of applications using the Autenti API.
- The API User who provides services using the Autenti API undertakes to provide the recipients of their services with reliable information regarding the rules of using the service when using the Autenti API and to define the security policy regarding the data of their recipients.
- The Administrator reserves the right to temporarily or permanently block the Access Key or selected software/systems using the Autenti API, if:
a) The Administrator has doubts as to the compliance of the use of the Autenti API with the Regulations or the veracity of the data provided by the API User;
b) The Administrator has learned about the API User's actions to the detriment of the Administrator or a third party;
c) The API User did not pay the fee for using the Autenti API.
Article 4. Final Provisions
- Any disputes related to the Autenti API on the basis of these Regulations will be settled by competent Polish common courts.
- The Administrator reserves the right to change these Regulations. Amendments to the Regulations towards API Users for whom the Autenti API is provided for a fee shall enter into force on the date indicated by the Administrator, not sooner than 7 days from the date of notifying the API User about the amendment. The Administrator shall inform the API User about the amendment in the Regulations by e-mail sent to the e-mail address assigned to the Account.