Newsletter Terms & Conditions
- The Regulations of the Newsletter service, hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations", define the rules for the provision of the service of delivering content via e-mail (hereinafter referred to as the "Newsletter service") supplied by the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider is Autenti sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Poznań at ul. Św. Marcin 29/8, 61-806 Poznań, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the following number: 0000436998, NIP: 7831693251
- In order to benefit from the Newsletter service, it is required to have access to the Internet and an e-mail address, however it is not necessary to meet any specific technical requirements apart from having installed a standard operating system and a standard web browser.
Subject of the service
- The Newsletter service consists in sending by the Service Provider to the e-mail address provided by the User messages containing information about products, offers, including sales promotions, as well as events related to the promotion of products offered by the Service Provider.
- In order to benefit from the Newsletter service, the User is expected to provides his/her e-mail address with the purpose to receive the messages referred to hereinabove. Upon receiving the confirmation of the User's will to receive the Newsletter service, an agreement for the provision of the Newsletter service is concluded.
- The provision of the Newsletter service shall commence after the conclusion of the agreement for the use of the Newsletter service.
Terms of service
- The Newsletter service is free of charge.
- The Newsletter service can be used by any person who specifies his/her e-mail address in the section concerning the Newsletter service on the website in the autenti.com domain, and subsequently confirms his/her will by clicking the "Subscribe" button.
- When using the Newsletter service, the User is obliged to refrain from providing illegal content, in particular from providing third party data without the consent of authorized persons.
- Individual messages sent within the scope of the Newsletter service constitute works within the meaning of the copyright law and are subject to protection under the law. Any copying, modification and use contrary to the intended purpose or without the consent of the Service Provider may constitute a violation of the law.
- The agreement for the use of the Newsletter service is concluded for an indefinite period.
- The Client has the right to terminate the agreement for the use of the Newsletter service. The termination takes effect immediately.
- Newsletter service User terminates the agreement for the use of the service by unsubscribing from the list of subscribers by sending a written statement to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The Service Provider may suspend or terminate the provision of the Newsletter service upon prior information sent to the predefined Users' e-mail addresses.
- The Provider has the right to remove an incorrect or non-existent e-mail address specified by the User.
- In case the User wishes to reactivate the Newsletter service, he/she has to make a new subscription.
- The Service provider is the administrator of personal data processed for the purpose of providing the Newsletter service.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of an e-mail address specified for the provision of the Newsletter service.
- Personal data is processed by the Service Provider in accordance with the law and only for purposes related to the provision of the Newsletter service (information about products and services available in the offer). The legal basis for processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Art. 6, it. 1 let. f of the general regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data) in connection with the ordering of the Newsletter service.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the performance of the Newsletter service.
- The User may withdraw the consent to receive the Newsletter service at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal, Personal data is stored until the consent to receive the Newsletter service is withdrawn, and after this period, for the time necessary to secure or consider possible claims based on the Service Provider's legitimate interest as the administrator.
- The Service provider ensures the exercise of rights prescribed by the law of the persons whose personal data is processed, including the right to access, rectify, modify, delete or transfer their personal data , and also the right to request the restriction of personal data processing and to object to such processing on the terms specified in the applicable regulations. Each person whose data is processed also has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Users' personal data is protected by the Service Provider against its disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as against other cases of its disclosure or loss or unauthorized modification of the subject data and information by implementing appropriate technical and organizational safeguards.
- Complaints regarding the Newsletter service should be submitted to the following e-mail address (e-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org or by post directly to the Service Provider's address.
- The complaint should include the data of the person submitting the complaint, necessary to send information about the result of considering the complaint and a description of the irregularities in the Newsletter service and the expectations towards the settlement of the complaint.
- The Service provider shall handle the complaint within 14 days of its receipt.