You can cancel signing and withdraw a document if its content is not correct or if it is forwarded to an undesirable recipient, so that no unauthorised person can see it.
What is this functionality for?
Mistakes happen to the best of us! If you accidentally sent a document to the wrong recipient, you can withdraw it for all recipients with one click.
- Sense of security and agency.
- Option to withdraw faulty documents.
- Control of the process.
- Avoid chaos in documentation.
- Cancel all submitted signatures.
How it works?
You can withdraw any document in a few simple steps.
- Select the document you want to withdraw by clicking on it.
- Next, click the "Withdraw" button in the top right corner.
- Confirm request.
These functionalities may interest you:
Benefit from reminders about the necessity to sign, initial, or provide an opinion on the content of the document, if the recipient is delaying their decision. Notifications and alerts accelerate the conclusion of a contract.
COMPANY ELECTRONIC SEAL
In some cases, you can use the company's electronic seal to speed up and automate the process of signing the documents on behalf of your company. This is as effective and reliable as an e-signature.
ROLES OF ACCOUNT USERS
Define the authorisations of your corporate account users. As a result, they receive selected roles in the account administration and document flow management processes.
Start signing documents without
leaving your home for free
- one platform, many applications
- all forms of electronic signatures
- economy, speed and comfort
- customer satisfaction guarantee