Qualified electronic signatures
Use qualified electronic signatures on the platform for documents that require it. Use the qualified signature you have or order a new certificate at Autenti.
What is this functionality for?
Sign documents online with a qualified electronic signature. An equivalent to a handwritten signature, it will allow you to sign the most demanding documents without printing a single page.
The Autenti offer also gives you the choice of a qualified electronic signature for Autenti by InfoCert, SimplySign for Autenti, and SimplySign.
Note: at this time qualified electronic signatures certificates are only obtainable by Polish citizens.
- A qualified electronic signature, as legally effective as a handwritten signature.
- The highest level of identification of the signatory.
- Adhere to the written form requirements.
- Sign any type of document remotely.
- Use it on the Autenti platform, enabling fast and effective document circulation, archiving, and with a guarantee evidential value.
- 100% online, in as little as 15 minutes.
How does it work?
When sending a document for signature, you will indicate which recipients are to use a qualified signature, and which are to use an Autenti e-signature. To provide the same validity as a handwritten signature, choose a qualified signature. If signers do not have a qualified signature integrated with the Autenti platform, they will be able to get one in less than 15 minutes and 100% online.
These functionalities may interest you:
SHORT-TERM QUALIFIED ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE
If you intend to use a qualified signature only a few times, you can optimise the selection and choose a qualified electronic signature with a 30-day validity period from the Autenti offer.
SEQUENCE IN THE SIGNING PROCESS
You can streamline the signing process by deciding the order according to which your recipients submit signatures or initials. The document will be distributed in stages, according to the sequence you decide on.
SIGNING DOCUMENTS OUTSIDE THE PLATFORM
Have you received a signed document outside of Autenti for signature? Nothing is lost, use the "Classic Sign" tool on the platform, thanks to which you place a qualified electronic signature under it.
Start signing documents without
leaving your home for free
- one platform, many applications
- all forms of electronic signatures
- economy, speed and comfort
- customer satisfaction guarantee