Sending documents via e ‑ mail
Receive the final document immediately following the last required signature. Autenti sends documents as an attachment to the e-mail addresses of all persons involved in the process.
What is this functionality for?
You will never lose an important document again. The Autenti platform will forward a signed copy to anyone involved in the signing process immediately following the last required signature. If a document is sent from your account, Autenti will store the document along with all necessary data in the archive, so that in the future it can be used as effective evidence in the event of a need to restore data or in case of a potential dispute. Documents signed via the platform meet the requirements of a "durable medium"!
- Receive a notification of the finalization of the process and documents in electronic version.
- You can conveniently archive documents and make them available when needed.
- Documents are available to you at any time.
- The platform guarantees immediate delivery to recipients.
- You no longer have to send a copy of the signed document by mail.
- There's no need to download the signed document and send it by e-mail.
How does it work?
It is enough for the last recipient to approve the document. It will then be automatically sent as an attachment to the e-mail addresses of all authorized persons.
These functionalities may interest you:
INTEGRATED IDENTIFICATION SERVICES
Identify the signers using advanced identity verification methods. Confirm their details online, just before signing on the platform.
ACCESS TO THE DOCUMENTS VIA API
Documents are sent and signed directly through your ERP system using the Autenti open API. You automate and adjust the processes to match the customer’s requirements, completely eliminating document print out.
Start signing documents without
leaving your home for free
- one platform, many applications
- all forms of electronic signatures
- economy, speed and comfort
- customer satisfaction guarantee