Information obligation under article 13 of the GDPR
Who is processing your data?
The administrator of your personal data is: Autenti spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Święty Marcin 29/8, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań under the following number: KRS 0000436998 (hereinafter “Autenti”) – operator of the website available under the name “Autenti” – an internet platform available at www.autenti.com (hereinafter the “Autenti Platform”).
Where do we get your data from?
We have received your data from you in connection with your acceptance of the Autenti Platform Terms & Conditions:
- when creating an account on the Autenti Platform or
- when signing the Autenti Platform or rejecting the signature
and later, in connection with optional activities performed by you on the Autenti Platform as part of your Account settings (provided that the account has been activated by you).
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by Autenti?
Your data is processed by Autenti in order to:
- perform the agreement for the provision of services specified in the Regulations of the Autenti Platform (pursuant to art. 6 it. 1 letter b of the GDPR) e.g.;
- providing the service by electronic means and full use of the Autenti Platform, including sending documents and placing signatures, electronic seals or other statements,
- setting up and managing your account or accounts and providing service for your account, document handling and solving technical problems,
- handling submissions that you send to us (e.g. through the contact form);
- for tax and accounting purposes,
- handling complaints in the event that the User makes such a complaint,
- for the provision of the newsletter service by Autenti,
- marketing of products or services through the Trusted Partners with whom Autenti cooperates. By Trusted Partners we mean entities with which Autenti cooperates in the implementation or promotion of services specified in the Regulations of the Autenti Platform. The list of Trusted Partners can be found on the website Authenti.pl.
Is it necessary for you to provide your data?
We require you to provide the following personal data in order to be able to conclude and perform the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service:
- name, surname, e-mail address, password (if you use the Personal Account option) or
- name, surname, email address, password, telephone number and information about the company and its address (if you use the Account for Companies).
Providing data is voluntary but required. If you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract with you and, consequently, you will not be able to use the Autenti Platform.
What rights do you have in relation to the Company when it comes to data processing?
You have the right to:
- access to your data and rectify it,
- remove it,
- limit the processing,
- transfer your data,
- lodge an objection to processing of personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests of Autenti, or to processing for direct marketing purposes,
- the right to withdraw the consent granted to us at any time without affecting the legality of the current processing (if the processing is based on consent),
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority when you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
If you have questions, want to exercise your right or have any other doubts – contact our Data Protection Officer. You will find the contact details below.
Who do we share your personal data with?We provide your personal data to the parties to the documents or transactions processed that you conclude on the Autenti Platform and to entities supporting us in the provision of electronic services, i.e. those that provide payment, credit, insurance services, provide consulting or auditing services, support the service of Autenti Platform users, provide technical services incl. hosting (including data storage in the so-called cloud), regarding the development and maintenance of IT systems and websites, support the promotion of offers, cooperate in marketing campaigns. We may also transfer your personal data to public authorities fighting against fraud and abuse for the purposes of criminal proceedings.
How long do we store your data for?
Your personal data is processed in order to perform the agreement for the provision of services specified in the Autenti Platform Terms & Conditions and to fulfil the legal obligation, they will be kept for the duration of the agreement, and after its expiry for the period necessary to:
- after-sales customer service (e.g. handling complaints);
- securing or pursuing claims;
- if necessary – proper provision of services in accordance with the Autenti Platform Terms & Conditions, including documenting declarations of will made towards other Users, if any of the other Users still use Autenti services;
- compliance with a legal obligation of the Administrator (e.g. arising from tax or accounting regulations).
Personal data that we process for the purposes of marketing our own products or services, based on a legitimate legal interest, will be processed until your objection is raised.
The data processed on the basis of your consent is processed until it is withdrawn. After the processing period ends, the data is permanently destroyed or anonymised.
In the case of organisation of loyalty programs, contests and promotional campaigns, in which you can participate, we will process your data for the duration of those events and the period of handing out prizes. For the purpose of accountability, i.e. proving that the provisions on the processing of personal data are abided by, we will store the data for a period in which Autenti is obliged to keep the data or documents containing the data in order to document the fulfilment of legal obligations as well as allowing for public authorities to control the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Your personal data will be processed in an IT environment, which means that it may also be temporarily stored and processed in order to ensure the security and proper functioning of IT systems, e.g. in connection with backing up, testing changes in IT systems, detecting irregularities or protecting against abuse and attacks.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside of the European Economic Area?
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to entities that meet an adequate level of protection, through:
- cooperation with bodies processing personal data in countries with reference to which a specific decision has been issued by The European Commission;
- use of standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission;
- using binding corporate rules, approved by a proper supervisory body;
- other security that meets the appropriate level of protection based on appropriate legal security.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including via profiling) in a way that impacts your rights?
Your personal data may be processed automatically (including in the form of profiling); however, this will not have any legal consequences in relation to you or similarly will not significantly impact the situation that you are in.
Profiling personal data by Autenti consists in the processing of your data (also in an automated manner), by using it to evaluate some information about you, in particular to analyse or forecast personal preferences and interests, as well as for internal statistics, product evaluation, primarily its functionality.
How to contact us for additional information on the processing of your personal data?
Write to the personal data inspector designated by Autenti, using the contact details provided below:
- Data Protection Officer: Agata Kolorz,
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- postal address: Data Protection Officer Autenti sp. z o.o, ul. Leona Henryka Sternbacha 1 (Building L1), 30-394 Kraków