Verify the integrity and authenticity of a document. Be certain that a document has not been falsified or changed in an unauthorized way. At the end of the process, download the ValidationAttestation - a detailed report containing information about the verification result.
What purpose does this function serve?
The e-signature validator allows you to check the authenticity of electronic signatures and seals in just a few simple steps.
What signatures do we verify?
Polish trusted signature
Polish personal signature
Signatures submitted on the Autenti platform
Supported signature types:
- Validate the authenticity and integrity of documents in seconds.
- Our tool meets all of the requirements of the European Union regulation.
How does it work?
1. We verify the authenticity and integrity of documents.
2. You can validate signatures from all qualified suppliers from the entire EU.
3. Your documents are 100% secure - we do not share or store them anywhere.
4. After finishing each process, you can download the Validation Attestation.
5. There is no need for any additional devices.
6. Thanks to the Validation Attestation, you possess indisputable evidence for disputes, e.g. in court.
These functionalities may interest you:
INTEGRATED IDENTIFICATION SERVICES
Identify the signers using advanced identity verification methods. Confirm their details online, just before signing on the platform.
ACCESS TO THE DOCUMENTS VIA API
Documents are sent and signed directly through your ERP system using the Autenti open API. You automate and adjust the processes to match the customer’s requirements, completely eliminating document print out.
SENDING DOCUMENTS VIA EMAIL
The final document is delivered by immediately after the last signature required. Autenti sends it as an attachment to emails, to addresses of all people involved in the process.
Start signing documents without
leaving your home for free
- one platform, many applications
- all forms of electronic signatures
- economy, speed and comfort
- customer satisfaction guarantee