Signatures & Seals
What is this functionality for?
The Signature & Seals Card is an additional page generated at the moment of sending a document for signature, attached to the source PDF file, thanks to which it is possible to show by who, when, and from what device (IP) the document was signed.
It also provides information on the date and time of initiating signing, placing individual signatures, and completing the signing process. If necessary, you will be able to use the document together with the Signature & Seals Card as evidence in any dispute, and also before the court.
- You can easily verify who signed a given document and with what type of e-signature.
- You can check the date and time of submitting signatures and electronic seals (the so-called certified date).
- You can confirm the authenticity of the documentation and, if necessary, use a document as evidence in a dispute.
How does it work?The signature & seals card can be in Polish or English. In order for it to be in English, the option must be selected by the sender at the time of sending the document for signature.
These functionalities may interest you:
NO COST FOR THE SIGNER
Signing has never been easier. The recipients of your documents do not bear any costs of signing, and additionally save time and money spent on post office or courier services.
NO SOFTWARE INSTALLATION REQUIRED
Everyone, regardless of their level of knowledge of digital solutions, can sign a document thanks to Autenti - without the need to install any special application or create an account.
AUTHORISATION USING SMS CODE
Increase the security of the signed documents by additional verification of signers with a one-time authorisation code sent via a text message.
Start signing documents without
leaving your home for free
- one platform, many applications
- all forms of electronic signatures
- economy, speed and comfort
- customer satisfaction guarantee