Broker ID Information obligation under article 13 and 14 of the GDPR
Who is processing your data?
The administrator of your personal data is: Autenti spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Święty Marcin 29/8, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań under the following number: KRS 0000436998 (hereinafter referred to as „Autenti”) – operator of the internet service made available under the name “Autenti” – internet platform available at the address www.autenti.com (hereinafter referred to as “Autenti Platform ”) and Broker ID services.
Where do we get your data from?
We have received the e-mail address and / or telephone number from the person or entity requesting verification of your personal data (hereinafter the “User”) in order to send you activation links for the verification process at Broker ID.
We have received your data from you in connection with your consent to identify your personal data on the basis of the Broker ID Regulations (hereinafter also as “Regulations”):
- during the verification process triggered on the mobile device by the link sent to your phone number
- during the verification process triggered by the link received from the person requesting verification
- during the verification process triggered by the link in the email you received.
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by Autenti as part of Broker ID?
Your Autenti data as part of Broker ID is processed in order to:
- performance of the contract concluded on the basis of the Regulations or a separate contract (art. 6 it. 1 letter b of the GDPR). If a specific identification method is used, we may also process your biometric data (Art. 9 it. 2 let. a of the GDPR).
- fulfilment of the Administrator’s legal obligation resulting from tax law, accounting law and the Act on trust services and electronic identification (art. 6 it. 1 let. c and it. 3 of the GDPR),
- implementation of the legitimate interest of the Administrator, i.e. pursuing or securing any claims or other requests of third parties, including public authorities (art. 6 it. 1 let. f of the GDPR).
Is it necessary for you to provide your data?
We require you to provide the following personal data in order to be able to conclude and perform the agreement concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service, and to perform the agreement concluded with the User consisting in transferring the result of the identification of your personal data to the User:
- name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, PESEL number, identity document number and / or other data required to carry out verification with the selected ID Method, including biometric data.
- the selected ID Methods may also include images or videos of the Identity’s ID or face.
Providing personal data by you is voluntary, however, the consequence of refusing to consent to the identification or failure to provide the requested personal data under Broker ID will be the inability to carry out the personal data or identity requested by the User.
What rights do you have in relation to Authentic when it comes to data processing?
You have the right to:
- access to your data and rectify it,
- remove it,
- limit the processing,
- transfer your data,
- object to data processing based on the legitimate interest of Autenti,
- the right to withdraw the consent granted to us at any time without affecting the legality of the current processing (if the processing is based on consent),
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority when you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
If you have questions, want to exercise your right or have any other doubts – contact our Data Protection Officer. You will find the contact details below.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We provide your personal data:
- To the user by providing the verification results. This person will receive only such data, the provision of which is necessary for the performance of the agreement between the Administrator and the User, based on the User’s request and applicable law. The Administrator is not responsible for the unlawful processing of personal data by the User.
- suppliers who participate in the provision of Broker ID, including entities providing technical services, including hosting. They may process personal data or anonymised information to enable the Administrator to achieve the goals resulting from the Regulations,
- to other third parties if the Administrator has a reason to believe it is necessary; to comply with applicable law or an order or subpoena or other legal process; to investigate, prevent or act on illegal activities; suspected fraud, breach of the terms of the Regulations or situations related to threats to the property or property of the Administrator or the safety of any person or third party, as well as to establish, protect or exercise the Administrator’s rights or defend the Administrator against legal claims.
How long do we store your data for?
Your personal data is processed in order to perform the agreement for the provision of services specified in the Broker ID Regulations and in order to fulfil the legal obligation, will be stored for the duration of the agreement, and after its expiry for a period not longer than required by the legitimate interest of Autenti, i.e. investigation or securing any claims or other requests of third parties, including public authorities (Art. 6 it. 1 let. f of the GDPR).
Your personal data will be processed in an IT environment, which means that it may also be temporarily stored and processed in order to ensure the security and proper functioning of IT systems, e.g. in connection with backing up, testing changes in IT systems, detecting irregularities or protecting against abuse and attacks.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside of the European Economic Area?
Your data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including via profiling) in a way that impacts your rights?
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling). Profiling may also involve the verification of your image, including biometric data. Conducting the verification may have legal effects on you or similarly significantly affect your situation, depending on the process or purpose for which the identification is carried out for the User.
How to contact us for additional information on the processing of your personal data?
Write to the personal data inspector designated by Autenti, using the contact details provided below:
- Data Protection Officer: Agata Kolorz,
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- postal address: Data Protection Officer Autenti sp. z o.o, ul. Leona Henryka Sternbacha 1 (Building L1), 30-394 Kraków