European Trust Service
Autenti is entered in the register of trust service providers. Our services guarantee security and legal recognition.
Autenti is included in the European Directory of Trust Service Providers. Our services guarantee security, and the qualified electronic time stamps applied on all documents are legally binding.
- Guarantee of legal recognition of the services provided by Autenti.
- Provider included on the list of European trust service providers.
- Operation compliant with eIDAS.
- Qualified electronic time stamps.
How it works?
Read more about Autenti's policy of providing trust services here.
These functionalities may interest you:
Documents and the contracts signed by Autenti are legally binding throughout the European Union, which is in line with the provisions of the eIDAS regulation. We also meet the requirements set out in the Polish Civil Code and UOKiK (Office of Competition and Consumer Protection).
Autenti operates in accordance with the GDPR policy and its supervision is performed by the Personal Data Protection Inspector appointed for this purpose. All documents are saved in an encrypted archive.
QUALIFIED TIME STAMP
By using Autenti, you are guaranteed that the signatures submitted by the recipients will remain irrefutable. A certified date will be guaranteed by marking them with a qualified time stamp visible on the Signature Card.
Start signing documents without
leaving your home for free
- one platform, many applications
- all forms of electronic signatures
- economy, speed and comfort
- customer satisfaction guarantee