All documents on the Autenti platform are encrypted using cryptographic algorithms that prevent data interception or access by unauthorized persons.
- A guarantee that only designated persons have access to documents
- Using the best possible form of file security
- Even Autenti employees do not have access to the documents sent via the platform or to their content
How it works?
Each user of the Autenti platform has access to an encrypted, cloud-based archive which stores their electronic documents. Autenti encrypts data with a 256-bit key, which means that every character in the text is transformed 14 times. The security levels are also increased by the use of advanced cryptographic algorithms, making the cipher extremely difficult to break.
These functionalities may interest you:
SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION
Benefit from secure data transfer using the Premium EV SSL certificate. Such data is thoroughly verified, guaranteeing you the highest level of trust and authentication.
EUROPEAN DATA CENTRES
We process data on the Autenti platform in the European Economic Area, using data centres that are subject to European law.
SSO (GOOGLE) LOGIN
You can log into the platform using your network resources, e.g. your Google account with one click and without the need to use additional passwords.
Start signing documents without
leaving your home for free
- one platform, many applications
- all forms of electronic signatures
- economy, speed and comfort
- customer satisfaction guarantee