Compliance with PDF standard
All final documents on the Autenti platform are converted to the international PDF format, accessible on most devices, with easy-to-read properties of e-signatures.
What is this functionality for?
All documents signed via the Autenti platform are converted to PDF format. Thanks to this, we ensure their availability and readability on most devices.
- You can download the signed documents from the platform in PDF format.
- You can verify the correctness of signatures by verifying the properties of signed files, regardless of where they are stored.
- You can manage signed files and open them on any device.
How it works?
At the time of sending, add a file in any format to be signed, and Autenti will convert it to a PDF file. All recipients of a document receive the same final file with applied signatures, which can be verified via the Autenti verifier or with use of various tools, available on the Internet.
These functionalities may interest you:
LONG-TERM VALIDATION (LTV)
Thanks to the archiving feature, you will gain additional protection. You will be able to confirm the correctness of the signatures under the documents on the platform in the future, even after many years.
All documents on the Autenti platform are encrypted using cryptographic algorithms, preventing data interception or access by unauthorised persons.
SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION (SSL)
Benefit from secure data transfer using the Premium EV SSL certificate. Such data is thoroughly verified, guaranteeing you the highest level of trust and authentication.
Start signing documents without
leaving your home for free
- one platform, many applications
- all forms of electronic signatures
- economy, speed and comfort
- customer satisfaction guarantee