Approaching the end of the year is the perfect time to make a summary. Product launches and integrations, international growth, new business partnerships, awards, and events - how was 2022, and what are our plans for the upcoming 2023? You will find the answers in the overview below:
The biggest releases of 2022:
- Adding the advanced Autenti e-signature to the portfolio, that enables remote conclusion of contracts with confirmation of the identity of the signers. In an interview with fintek.pl, Justyna Kaczmarczyk, Product Portfolio Manager, and Agnieszka Biskup, Product Manager discussed in detail the novelty in the e-signature offer
- Adding the possibility of issuing qualified signatures to foreigners
- Platform integration with MS Teams
The biggest event of 2022:
- Announcement of the results of the Autenti Series B investment round - 3TS Capital Partners and Elevator Ventures joined the group of existing Autenti shareholders: Alior Bank, Bank BNP Paribas, PKO Bank Polski, Black Pearls VC, and Innovation Nest. Thus, Autenti obtained additional capital in the amount of EUR 8.5 million for further international development.
The most important awards and events of 2022:
- CE Tech Rocketship award for a unique, scalable solution with the greatest market potential and the Technology Fast 50 award, which distinguishes a group of the fastest growing technology companies from Central and Eastern Europe in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe 2022
- Winner in the Paperless category at Fintech Awards 2022
- Winner in the INNOVATION OF THE YEAR - PRODUCT category in the "Diamonds of Innovation" competition
- CDO of the Year and Distinction in the category of Small and Medium Enterprises for creating a unique solution with huge market potential for CTO Autenti, Łukasz Cygan
Selected partnerships and client relations:
Summary of 2022 in numbers:
- Our services are already used by 5.300 companies and institutions - including enterprises from Germany, the Czech Republic, Spain, and Slovakia
- Over 5 million documents were sent for signature on the Autenti platform
- The number of countries where users use Autenti has increased from 7 in 2020 to 110 in 2022 - our platform is used all over the world!
- We already support 11 languages for the convenience of our users
Our goals for 2023 and beyond:
- We want to become the first-choice e-signature platform in Europe
- By the end of 2023, our team will support all languages of EU countries on the platform
- We will expand the network of cooperation with suppliers of qualified services and remote identification (KYC) solutions
- We will increase our customer base 7 times over the next 3 years
These are ambitious, but as we have shown in previous years, realistic goals for us - sums up the plans for the coming years, CEO of Autenti, Grzegorz Wójcik.